Enjoying massage therapy at Baroque Beauty Center can address a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress-related tension. Massage may additionally offer certain benefits in treating high blood pressure, lower back pain, post-operative care, arthritis, and depression.
Even if you don’t have a specific health issue, massage therapy can provide many benefits, such as:
- Increased circulation
- Stimulation of the lymph system, the body’s natural defense against toxic invaders
- Release of endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller
- Improved range of motion and decreased discomfort associated with lower back pain
- Relaxation of injured and overused muscles
- Reduced muscle spasms and cramping
- Increased joint flexibility
- Help recover from strenuous workouts
- Pain relief from migraines
- Reduce post-operative adhesions and edema, as well as reduced scar tissue
A gentle technique, with long strokes, kneading, and circular movements to relax and energize.
A traditional hands-on therapy originating from Japan using the same principles as acupuncture.Pressure is applied to pressure points following the meridians on the body using fingers, thumbs, and/or palms in a continuous rhythmic sequence. Shiatsu helps people relax & cope with health issues, such as muscle pain, anxiety, nausea, stress, and depression.
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
Utilizes slow, more forceful strokes to target deep muscle layers and connective tissue.
Similar to shiatsu, Thai massage involves using compressions & stretching in yoga-like poses to align energies of the body and free tension.
Targets muscle-tendon junctions to boost flexibility and endurance, while reducing muscle fatigue.
Lessens pregnancy discomfort, helping alleviate backaches, stiffness, leg cramps, headaches, and swelling.
HOT STONE MASSAGE
Is deeply detoxifying and profoundly relaxing. By combining massage with hot stones, the circulatory system is both stimulated and relaxed.