What Is Hyaluron Pen?
The hyaluron pen was initially created for diabetic patients as a safe and non-invasive injection of medication. Today this device is used for cosmetic purposes such as the application of filler and skin rejuvenation products into the skin
- Without Needle
- Without Anesthesia
- Without Pain
Principle of Operation:
This tool contains a spring and a special piston which under pressure will allow the product to enter quickly and evenly, under the skin through a microscopic hole, two times thinner than a regular needle.
A sterile non-pyrogenic physiological gel based on hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin
- Filler is used for temporary elimination of wrinkles and augmentation of lips, chin or cheeks by injecting a colorless and transparent gel like product containing stabilized non animal based hyaluronic acid inside the skin. Hyaluronic Acid is biocompatible polysaccharide, the acid humans produce naturally. All tissues in our body including the skin consist of this acid so the product is not rejected by the body and there is no risk of allergic reaction. The quantity, type and duration of the product used will vary depending on the treated area and your lifestyle. Average aesthetic results may last around 6 months.
Lip augmentation done with hyaluronic acid is the latest method that helps to correct the shape and give more volume to the lips. The quantity of the product used may vary depending on the dimensions of your natural lips and on the desired result. If you would like to add more volume, a touch up is recommended to be done 2-4 weeks after the initial procedure.
Chin augmentation done with hyaluronic acid is the newest method to correct the shape of the chin. The quantity of the product used may vary depending on the desired result. A touch up is recommended to be done 4 weeks after the initial procedure.
- This procedure uses injections of active substances in the form of liquid solutions. They include a mixture of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, non-cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid, peptides, vegetable extracts, phospholipids… to rejuvenate and tighten the skin. The choice of Mesotherapy products is very wide. They are selected individually depending on the age, allergic reactions, health and skin concerns of the client.
- Improvement of Skin Elasticity
- Prevention of Facial Skin Aging
- Reducing Skin Pigmentation, Age Spots, and Freckles
- Porous and Oily Skin
- Bio-Revitalization is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for tissue rejuvenation and natural hyaluronic acid balance recovery. To do this, a dose of product based on hyaluronic acid is injected under the skin. For this procedure we use a non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid which disperses under the skin, moisturizing and providing nutrients to the skin. To achieve desired results, this procedure is recommended to be done in the course of 4 sessions (older skin may require more sessions) with the interval time between sessions 10-14 days, 1 or 2 times per year depending on age, lifestyle, and desired result.
- Those with decreased elasticity of skin
- Those with dry and dehydrated skin
- Those with fine wrinkles
- Those with stressed or incorrect nutrition
- Those who have a tired appearance of their skin
- Those who have skin damage caused by the sun or tanning bed
- Women who have finished breastfeeding
- Pregnancy and Lactation
- Malignant Tumors
- Inflammation and infection in the chin area
- Allergic reaction
- Known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- Known hypersensitivity to lidocaine or local anesthetics from amide group
- Biopolymer in the area
- Autoimmune diseases
- Blood diseases and blood coagulation
- Reception of anticoagulants (aspirin, etc.)
- The tendency to develop hypertrophic scarring
- Menstrual Cycle (high risk of bruising)
- The products should not be used if you have recently undergone treatments like chemical peel, laser or mechanical polishing of the face.
- The filler should not be injected into areas of the skin that are prone to infection or inflammation (acne, herpes, etc.)
- Swelling and hematomas are possible on the treated area
- If bruises appear, we recommend using ARNICA (if you are not allergic).
- If lumps occur knead the lumps using medium pressure
- In the first few days avoid drinking alcohol (For lips avoid hot drinks and smoking as well)
- No makeup for a minimum of 12 hours after the procedure
- For the next two weeks avoid exposure to ultraviolet radiation, steam, sauna, baths, solariums, beaches and temperatures below zero degrees Celsius
For the days following the procedure, we recommend massaging the treated area a few times a day using a medium pressure
Please aim to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive after your scheduled appointment time, it may not be possible to extend the time available for your booked service: if your service is shortened due to your late arrival you will be charged the full cost of the service.
Your appointments are very important to the Team Members at Baroque Beauty Center. The time allocated for your appointment is reserved specifically for you! Of course, we do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary, therefore we respectfully request at least a 48-hour notice for all adjustments to your appointment as well as cancellations.
Please understand that when you forget, reschedule or cancel your appointment without giving us enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee will apply.