Our professionals at Baroque Beauty Center can create for you more beautiful and voluptuous lips by applying semi-permanent lip color. We will give you sexy, symmetrical, smudge-free lips with a more confident smile.
We offer many options of semi-permanent makeup techniques for lips, from a subtle lip liner to a more defining 3-D full volume lips. Our experts at Baroque Beauty Center will help you free yourself from the hassle of removing and reapplying lipstick, liners, and lip-glosses, continuously throughout the day.
This procedure is perfect for those with very light natural lip color, for those that want to create the effect of more volume, those who have uneven or thin lips or those who want to change or correct their lip color. It is a great time saver for busy people who live an active lifestyle.
The expert technicians at Baroque Beauty Center will consult with you what color, procedure and shape is best suited for you. With a huge assortment of pigments, we will custom blend the perfect shade. We will brush on your lips the color and shape temporarily for testing. Once you and your artist determine the outline and color for you, you can just lay back and let them do their magic. All lip procedures are done with Nouveau Contour devices.
If you are tired of reapplying lipstick throughout the day or you are dissatisfied with thin or uneven lips, ombre lips can be your solution. Concentrating the pigment on the corners of your lips and gradually fading into your natural tone, we can make your lips appear fuller using this ombre technique.
FULL COLOR 3D VOLUME LIPS
Give us the possibility to create the sensual lips you desire. This red-carpet procedure blends two vibrant colors that completely saturate the lips which will make them appear fuller, more defined and sexier.
- If you are prone to cold sores you will need an antiviral prescription. Physicians usually instruct you to begin taking it 3 days before your procedure for a 7-10 day course.
- If you plan to have any type of lip injections, please consult with your physician prior to scheduling. Most physicians suggest waiting 3 weeks after having lip filler injections. Permanent Makeup Artists have noticed poor color retention in lips that have received lip filler injections within the previous 6 months. There has even been a little pigment migration alone lip edges. It may be best not to have lip filler injections and permanent lip color within the same year. If the lip involves an incision (lip implant), this needs to heal for about 6 months before having any type of pigmentation.
- Oral prosthesis or braces and tongue piercings may increase the risk of getting bacterial or fungal infections.
Prior to your procedure refrain from consuming:
- Alcohol (48 hours)
- Marijuana (48 hours)
- Nicotine (30 minutes before the procedure)
- Painkillers and anti-inflammatories (48 hours)
- Vitamin E Oil Capsules (7 days)
- Fish Oil Capsules (7 days)
- Antibiotics (7 days)
- Hormone Therapy Pills
- Blood Thinners (7 Days)
Prior to your procedure avoid:
- Energy drinks
- Green tea or any herbs (3 days prior to your procedure)
- Antibiotics or hormonal therapy
If you have been diagnosed with cancer, we recommend that you wait for your permanent makeup until you have completed your cancer treatment. Be aware that women that are on or near their menstrual cycle tend to bleed a bit more during the procedure, and numbing agents sometimes do not take as well to women who are menstruating. If you are prone to cold sores, please get a prescription from your doctor and begin taking the medication a minimum of 3 days before the procedure and 3 days after the procedure. If you already have COLD SORES, please wait at least two weeks before ANY procedure or until they have cleared up completely.
The treatment should be postponed until these conditions are taken care of:
- Acute herpes
- Plastic surgery
- Local infection
- Fresh scars
- Infection from bacteria, fungi, and viruses
- Used Accutane in the past year
- Skin irritation or psoriasis near the treated area
Semi-permanent makeup is NOT POSSIBLE:
- Skin abnormalities in the treatment zone
A letter from your doctor MUST be shown:
- Extremely high blood pressure
- Chronic diseases
- Undergoing chemotherapy
- A pacemaker or a major heart condition
- Had an organ transplant
Please aim to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive after your scheduled appointment time, it may not be possible to extend the time available for your booked service: if your service is shortened due to your late arrival you will be charged the full cost of the service.
Your appointments are very important to the Team Members at Baroque Beauty Center. The time allocated for your appointment is reserved specifically for you! Of course, we do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary, therefore we respectfully request at least a 48-hour notice for all adjustments to your appointment as well as cancellations.
Please understand that when you forget, reschedule or cancel your appointment without giving us enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee will apply.